Saturday, November 22, 2008

sketching!

So like I had said I've been researching schools, and found this absolutely amazing school in Montreal that has free tuition!  I know, I couldn't believe it either until I called them to confirm I wasn't applying to a high school.  And one of the things they require in their portfolio submission is a sketchbook to make sure you're drawing regularly-which I totally don't.  So I bought a new book and have been plugging away at it as often as possible (when I'm not making hats and ear rings to make rent-gah!)  Here's some of what I have so far.  This particular piece was actually an idea I got from a project I did way back in high school where you take a photo of someone, slice it and then glue every other piece on paper and then draw the missing pieces in between.  Totally fun with a neat look.  Gotta love De Niro.

No comments: